In a generic scenario, each organization is segmented in a hierarchy of different employees. The supervisors, managers, team leaders, etc. dictate the team with the different types of commands and instructions. The juniors and trainees used to make the notes of whatever is said by the superiors and then perform the instructed operations. However, this is an outdated technique of instructing the staff. Nowadays, this manual way of instruction exchange is replaced by the “Dictation Application”.
The dictation application is a powerful tool, which can change the landscape of any organization, no matter which industry it belongs to. It can be a corporate organization, a digital marketing company or a hospital or anything else you can think of. Let’s explore in brief how it works and benefits the different professionals and their organization.
How Dictation Application Works?
The dictation application comes in a form of a handy tool with advanced functionalities.
It can recognize the voice and convert it into the text. That is why it is also known as “Speech recognition application” or “Speech to text converter”.
It means whatever you utter will be converted into the text. This can save so much of time and manual efforts. Below are three use cases of the dictation application in the different industries.
- The supervisor needs to instruct their junior staff regarding the daily task
- The mid level executive might need to write the checklist or they need to fill the daily work report, which they need to submit to their seniors.
- In many organizations, it requires a lot of documentations, reporting and recording of facts. This requires massive efforts in data entry.
The best solution for all the above listed tasks is a dictation application. The instructions, reporting, documentations, and anything one may imagine can be done using this app. The staff, including senior and junior, can leverage the benefits of advanced working by using this speech to text converter application.
In hospitals, it generally happens that the doctors dictate the different patient related facts to the nurse. They also prescribe the medicines, routines need to get followed and a few other related instructions. All these can be done using the dictation application. A doctor can quickly dictate the application and convert it into the text, which can be used by the nurse for further process.
Digital Marketing Company
The digital marketing company can utilize a text to speech conversion application in a variety of ways. They need to run the different campaigns, write the promotional campaigns and perform many other actions, which can be done using the dictation application. Some of them are listed below:
- Dictate the whole promotional article and get it converted into the written doc. This will save lots of time in writing a whole article. It will also increase the productivity by generating more articles.
- The digital marketing companies have to stay active on the social networking websites. This is again a time consuming task, but can be done on the go with the text to speech conversion application. It means just speak up the status you want to update and rest of the things will be done by the dictation application.
These were a few simple use cases of a dictation application. There can be many more use cases of this application. Moreover, the dictation module can also get developed to take commands. It means the operations can be performed using the voice commands.